Thursday, April 16, 2009

Salam...
Howdy guys...

First and foremost, officially, i would like to announce, this is my FIRST POST in my own blog..
Yippie!!!

Wonderin why i named my blog "Choco Chips Cookies"?

My answer will be "Saje2." I simply choose this name (will try to brainstorm a better name for my blog in future).

Haha! Actually this so called very-contagious-blogging-disease was spread by my fwenz... Mizly, AyScha, Edo and Pimp's Blog... Thanks ya ;p Voila!! so this is the end result...

I have visited their blogs and found it very interesting and i've become addicted to it.

p/s : still thinkin what shall i include in my choco chips cookies as i am not tat good in writing.(+_-) Idea(s) anyone?

Gomenasai.....

2 comments:

  1. Haha. be influenced by us! great! welcome. and enjoy writing~ =) mis choco swuuuweett.. *yeay!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey gal!!! Thanks for da wish and support... ;)

    ReplyDelete