Monday, May 4, 2009

Siaran tertunda Wahid : Labour Day ! Yay!

haha....
Di kala kalian semua sedang enjoy cuti Hari Pekerja...
Hamba berada di ofis berdepan ngan PC dan juga tugasan yang harus diselesaikan...
Hurm... Pity me....

All of sudden felt one kind..
Office room became very silent and more spacious...
There were only few ppl in the office till u can count 'em

But hey... it was not that bad at all..
Working on Pub Hol..
heee....
I had this crazee idea due to the super duper, hyper and max boringness stuck in the office..
I suggested, " How abour we go for lunch at Ikea?"
( coz suddenly was craving for the meatballs)
always be me & my cravingness ; )
My officemates (name harus dirahsiakan atas sebab2 tertentu) agreed with the idea..
We went there around 11.30 and reached office around 2.15.. haha!
After we had our lunch, my 1st officemate suddenly said she wanna go inside Ikea
and check on the stuff she can buy..
So, me and the 2nd officemate just nodded and said "OK!"
That's why we took about 3 hours for our lunch..
Luckily, our "beloved" boss (remember the lady i told u guys in my previous post)
was not in office that day...
She was on leave..

***************
Finished with all my work...
(sebenanye tak banyak keje pon compare to the last closing on last Thursday)
Time to say Bye Bye Bye to the Aussies
Shut down my machine
Rushed back home at 3.15
VrooM VrooM VrooM

No comments:

Post a Comment